Are your lips turning black? Want to know how to get pink lips naturally?
Here we have listed some tips to exfoliate lips at home to remove unwanted pigmentation. Lips skin is the thinnest and most sensitive.
There are many reasons for chapped and pigmented lips. If you want your lips soft and pink, take care of your lips as a daily skincare routine.
Getting back soft and natural lips could be a time-consuming task. Here we have listed some of the tips to make your lips naturally pink. All you need to do is follow these tips consistently to get effective results.
But before tips, let us tell you the reason for your pigmented lips.
What Makes Your Lips Black?
Lips can turn dark due to many reasons. We have listed some common factors which make your lips black and dark-
|1. Lifestyle habits|
2. Low blood circulation
6. Exposure to sun rays
|7. Dehydration; keeping lips dry for a longer duration.|
8. Excessive drug intake
9. Hyperpigmentation or Melasma
10. Consumption of caffeine and other hot beverages
11. Consistent use of lip cosmetics
You need to avoid these factors to protect the natural and pink color lips.
However, you should follow methods to treat dark and dead-looking lips. Following a lip care regime regularly can help you out achieve soft and pink lips.
Here we have listed some of the powerful methods to get lips naturally pink.
How To Make Lips Naturally Pink?
There are two ways to get natural pink lips: either natural or artificial ways.
Artificial ways can be harmful, which include plastic surgery, lips scrubbing, and peeling.
Here in this article, we have listed all the natural ways to get back your lip’s true color.
These methods are effortless and easy to use. It involves natural home remedies to cure the darkness and dullness of your lips.
Methods to make your lips naturally pink
Drink Water regularly
Always keep your lips hydrated and avoid drying them out.
Once your lips get dried out, it makes your lip skin cracked and stained.
Lips also need water to keep the skin moist and beautiful.
Try to avoid flavored added drinks such as coffee, juices, and tea that make your lips look stained and dull.
Lemon and Honey Therapy
Lemon is an excellent bleaching agent with astringent properties that help make the lip skin lighten, while honey works as a natural moisturizer.
- To make an exfoliator, all you need to do is squeeze fresh lemon extract in a bowl.
- Then add a spoonful of honey. Mix it gently and apply carefully on your lips.
- Keep it set for about 30 minutes then, gently wipe off the mixture from your lips.
- Apply the mixture on your lips frequently in a week to get better results.
Aloe Vera mask for soft lips
Apply aloe vera mask directly on your lips. It helps to restore the moisture and natural color of lips. Aloe vera is the best remedy to make your lips soft and kissable.
Beetroot has a wide range of health and beauty benefits. It is rich in nutrition and provides a refreshing look to your lips. Cut a slice of beetroot and dab on your affected lips to give a tinge of pink.
Rub Baking Soda Scrub on your Lips
Baking soda is a staple ingredient in most kitchens. Baking soda has lightening properties to lighten and exfoliate your lips.
- All you need to do is add one to two teaspoons of baking soda in a bowl to make a paste.
- Then add a few drops of filtered water and dab that paste on lips. It will help to restore the natural skin.
- Clean and wipe off the paste to make it dry. And then apply petroleum jelly or almond oil to make it moist.
Apply Almond Oil
It is always beneficial to use oil to bring back the lost moisture. So, why not use a few drops of almond oil instead of lip balms.
Almond oil is rich in vitamin E and vitamin B2, which helps make your lips moist and fresh.
Sprinkle some rose water on your lips
Rose is an essential element that can make your lips naturally pink.
- You can also add a paste of rose petals to rose water. Add rose water and honey to rose petal paste.
- Mix it well and apply gently on your lips. Set it for at least half an hour and wipe off the paste with a soft cloth.
NOTE: Stop biting your lips to keep them soft and pink
- Make a paste of sugar and almond oil. The paste should be thick.
- Apply the mixture on your lips, rub it gently to remove dead skin cells and stimulate skin renewal.
You will get to see the results within a week.
Using cucumber is a perfect remedy to stimulate a better skincare regime.
Cucumber is mostly made up of water, which helps to keep lips hydrated and moist.
Additionally, it is also a rich source of Vitamin C, which helps to get rid of dry lips and dead skin.
Just add strawberries
Strawberries have a high quantity of vitamin C. To get natural pink lips, apply the strawberry paste.
- Mash two or three strawberries.
- Add olive or almond oil to make it thick.
- Apply and massage it gently on your lips.
- Leave it overnight to get better results.
Final Words by Fix The Life
Your lips can turn alluring and pink if you consistently follow these remedies to exfoliate lips at home.
Getting pink and natural lips is easy, but you need to maintain that consistency to protect your lips from getting black and dull.
Stay hydrated and keep moisturizing your lips to get pink lips naturally. Comment down below which remedy has helped you to avoid dull and pigmented lips.