Nicky Hilton Net Worth: Famous Fashion Designer And Businesswoman

0
515
nicky hilton net worth

Nicky Hilton is a fashion model, American businesswoman, celebutante, socialite, fashion designer, and heiress. Nicky Hilton net worth is $50 million. Though, she first appeared on the scene as a somewhat more quiet version of her sister, Paris Hilton. Nicky Hilton has distanced herself even further from the general hysteria of celebrity culture. She prefers to stay outside of the public eye and focus on family life for the most part.

Nicky Hilton is a dedicated mother and wife; also, she’s a successful businesswoman and fashion designer. Nicky’s considerable fortune earned over the years working away in the industry. Hilton’s flourished since her beginning stint in the public eye, and she is linked to a couple of the richest families in the world.

Nicky Hilton Net Worth

Nicky is an heiress to the 100-years-old hotel empire, though 90% of Nicky’s family fortune was donated to the charity upon her father’s death. Rest 10% of fortune was divided between his children. She might be more publicity-shy than her sister Paris Hilton. However, Nicky Hilton net worth is $50 million fortune.

The Rothschild And Hilton Families

Nicky is associated with the most wealthy families in the world. Nicky was born into the family as an heiress to the 100 years old hotel giants. She is the descendent of Conard Hilton, who started the company with the $5,000 investment in 1919. He gradually grew his business, buying the Waldorf Astoria. Conard also paid $111 million for another hotel in 1954, and it was the biggest real estate deal in history.

Upon his death, Conard Hilton only left $500,000 to Baron Hilton, Nicky’s father, though Barron took over the father’s business operations. Baron Hilton later contested his father’s will, increasing significantly more shares in the company. After Barron died, he did not leave much to his family, with only 10% of his fortune being divided between eight children, which includes Paris and Nicky Hilton. The other 90% went into the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation, a non-profit charity.

Also, the Hilton family no longer has control over the company that Conard built. In 2007, the company was bought out by Blackstone for $26 billion. However, the Hilton family is still seen as the elite group of socialites in America.

Through her marriage, Nicky is also connected to the Rothschild family. Hilton’s husband is James Rothschild, and he is the grandson of the third Baron of Rothschild, Victor. The Rothschild family is the richest Jewish family in the world.

Early Life of Nicky Hilton

Nicky Hilton was born in October 1983 in New York City. Hilton’s parents are Richard Hilton and Kathy Hilton. She was raised in the Roman Catholic household alongside two Paris Hilton and two younger brothers. She was graduated from the all-girls Catholic school.

Nicky Hilton’s Career

She started her career as a fashion designer in 2004. Nicky then designed handbags for Samantha Thavasa. She also launched the jewelry line in 2010.

Nicky collaborated with eLuxe to make a ten-piece collection in 2014. Hilton also released a fashion book called 365 Style. She designed a case collection of handbags for Linea Pelle, and she collaborated with Smashbox to make the cosmetics line in 2015. 

Moreover, from 2017 to 2019, Nicky collaborated with Tolani for plenty of collections. She also partnered with French Sole to make her first-ever footwear collection in 2019.

Relationships of Nicky Hilton

Nicky’s first marriage was in 2004, and she married her best friend Todd Meisner in Las Vegas. Hilton’s marriage was quickly invalidated after just three months.

In 2011, she attended the wedding of a socialite Petra Ecclestone and there she met James Rothschild. Soon they began dating, and in 2014, Nicky Hilton and James Hilton became engaged. In 2015, their marriage took place at Kensington Palace in an elegant, regal ceremony. James Rothschild and Nicky welcomed their first child into the world in 2016, and in 2017, they had a second child.

READ MORE: World’s Most Richest Family The Rothschild Net Worth

Real Estate

It was reported that Nicky Hilton sold her apartment in Hollywood Hills for $2.62 million in 2013. Nicky had initially purchased the property in 2007 for $3 million, and she experienced a significant loss on the initial investment.

Net Worth$50 Million
Date of BirthOctober 5, 1983 (37 years old)
ProfessionBusinessWoman, Fashion Model, Fashion Designer
Height5ft 7in
GenderFemale
NationalityUnited States

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here