Post Malone is a famous singer, guitarist, rapper, songwriter, and record producer of American origin who is known for his phenomenal work in the field of music. The Post Malone net worth is $60 million, according to Forbes.
He is known for the genre-bending pattern of his music, which has blends of elements from wide ranging genres. It includes genres like hip hop, rock, and country music.
Early Life of Post Malone
Austin Richard was born in Syracuse of New York City, on 4th July 1995. His grandmother and father raised him. After his birth family relocated to the Grapevine area of Texas.
Post Malone’s father was his first music inspiration as he introduced him to various genres of music in Texas. His father was also a Dj in his youth and thus Post Malone’s first inspiration for music.
He, while staying in Texas, joined a band that was known for heavy metal music. This was the time when he chose his stage name “Malone.” He created his first mixtape, “Youth and After Them Riches,” while he was just 16 years old. During his youth, he also attended Tarrant County College of Fort Worth in Texas. Although his stay at the college was brief and he dropped out shortly after joining.
Later he moved to Los Angele along with one of his friends Jason Probst. This was the beginning of Post Malone’s career in the music industry. He and many other artists, while in LA, lived with others and produced music together. His mixtape “White Iverson,” which he produced here, was released on SoundCloud in 2015.
Achieving the Success
“White Iverson” acted as the first step towards success by Post Malone. This track by him was praised by various other artists like Wiz Khalifa, and it crossed one million view mark within a week of release.
This attracted the attention of various music labels, and he signed his first contract in 2015 with Republic Records. After this, he started to perform with various known artists like Kanye West. This was the starting for Post Malone net worth accumulation.
In 2016 he released his mixtape “26th August,” which was followed by another album, “Stoney,” in December. The “Stoney album was certified double platinum by RIAA in the October of 2017. These were some of the most famous Post Malone songs.
Famous Mixtapes, Albums, and Singles by Post Malone:
|Year||Post Malone Songs/Albums/Mixtape||Ranking / Awards|
|May 2016||August 26|
|December 2016||stoney||Double Platinum by RIAA|
|September 2017||Rockstar’s 21 Savage||Number one of the hot 100 list of Billboard|
|February 2018||Rockstar’s Psycho||Number Two in Hot 100 of Billboard|
|April 2018||Beerbongs & Bentelys||Four Grammy Awards|
|September 2019||Hollywood’s Bleeding||Number One in Billboard 200|
|2018||Sunflower the Spiderman movie track||—|
These are some of the most notable works by Post Malone. These albums and Post Malone songs have contributed greatly to the Post Malone net worth.
Post’s song “Stoney” also broke the records of Michael Jackson for being on the Billboard for most weeks. It was one of the grossing hip-hop albums on the Billboard and stayed there for 77 weeks.
Post Malone also earns from royalties as he is a principal songwriter. According to Forbes, he also earned $500,000 per concert. These concepts and royalties are some of the greatest contributors to the Post Malone net worth.
Also Read: Lil Uzi Net Worth
Other than the concerts and music, he also has sponsorships with various brands. These brands are:
- True Religion
- Bud Light
Out of these three, his sponsorship with the bud light has been more extensive as he has performed at numerous bud light events like the Bud Light: Dive Bar Concerts. Other than this, they have also released a fashion brand in collaboration. The Post Malone crocs have been particularly famous among the brand’s other fashion products.
The Post Malone crocs have been a sensation among his fans and other people. This fashion collection went on sale in the August of 2019.
Other Endeavours of Post Malone
- He earned $60 million during the period of June 2019 and 2020 through his various endeavors.
- This morning in a single year made him one of the highest-paid rappers worldwide.
- Other than mixtapes and albums, a solid chunk of the Post Malone net worth comes from his tours.
- His per tour grosses around $1.3 million.
- Other than tours, he also earns from the endorsements for various companies like Bud Light. It also includes a memorable super bowl ad.
- He also released a line of roses in 2019, which was named Maison No.9.
These are some of the endeavors which contribute greatly to the Post Malone net worth.
Also Read: Future’s Net Worth
Post Malone’s girlfriend for three years was Ashlen Diaz. Post Malone’s girlfriend Ashlen broke up with him in the November of 2018.
He currently resides in LA, although he owns a 13,00 foot home in Northern Utah. His California home prior to his current residence was robbed in 2018.
Post Malone Tattoos
The post is known for his bold style. The Post Malone tattoos are specifically famous. He specifically has face tattoos in large numbers. Post Malone tattoos like “Stoney” and barbed wire on the forehead have also been very popular among his fans.
He has also inked “always,” “tired” under both his eyes.
Post Malone has been in controversies and has been accused by many publications and fellow artists for being “Culture Vulture.” They accuse him of supporting the African American Culture.
He has also been a part of controversies after he went on ranting about the people who accuse him of “culture vulture.” Post did this ranting while being intoxicated in 2018.
Post Malone Quotes
Some of the famous and inspirational quotes by Post Malone are:
- “You just go with the flow because life is just all about how you feel.” Post Malone
- “I like to be quiet and just chill.” Post Malone
- “There’s always going to be setbacks; there’s always going to be knockdowns. And There’s always going to be people telling you, hey, you suck.” Post Malone
- “I don’t know what people think of me.” Post Malone
- “If you like something, rock it. If you want to rock a cape every day, go for it.” Post Malone
- “Your growth scares people who don’t want to change.” Post Malone
- “I’m hungry; I’m ready to grow.” Post Malone
- “I didn’t have no friends or nothing. I was a nerdy kid.” Post Malone
- “In order to find yourself, who you really are, you got to be with yourself; you got to hang out with yourself.” Post Malone
- “I’m a pretty happy guy.” Post Malone
- “Nobody wanted me to put out White Iverson. They said wait. I said I don’t have time to wait, I don’t have any money, what am I going to lose? I put it out the next day and it went bananas.” Post Malone
- “They told me to quit, I don’t listen to what I’m told.” Post Malone
- “We should just come together as people. I think it’s really important to come together as humans.” Post Malone
- “Slaved for the man and I broke my back. So you can take your 9-5 and shove it.” Post Malone
- “You have to be confident.” Post Malone
- “Worked so hard, forgot how to vacation.” Post Malone
- “Be good to people for no reason.” Post Malone
- “Surround yourself around people who want to see you grow.” Post Malone
- “Don’t try to change anyone, change how you deal with them.” Post Malone
- “You don’t gotta be perfect, just keep it real.” Post Malone
- “The right person by your side will have you saving money, living better, making moves, and laughing constantly.” Post Malone
- “I don’t care who talks about me because when I come around nothing is said to me.” Post Malone
- “As an artist, it’s never really enough. You always want to strive to get bigger and better and push the limits of what you can actually do.” Post Malone
- “I dreamed it all ever since I was young. They said I wouldn’t be nothing. Now they always say congratulations.” Post Malone
- “You just gotta keep on going.” Post Malone
- “I saw myself in a different light.” Post Malone
- “Best thing you can do is boss up mentally and financially.” Post Malone
- “I don’t want something anyone can have.” Post Malone
- “I want to meet someone who makes me feel the way music does.” Post Malone
- “I’m just myself. That’s the best way to put it.” Post Malone
These are some of the best Post Malone quotes which can inspire you to do your best and achieve what you love most.
Malone is an American music artist who is also one of the highest-paid rappers in the world. Post Malone net worth is $60 Million, according to Forbes.
|Post Malone Date of Birth||4th July 1995|
|Post Malone Age||25 years|
|Post Malone Height||1.84 m|
|Source of Income||Songwriting, Endorsements, Tours, Albums, Mixtapes, Rapping|
|Profession||Singer, guitarist, rapper, songwriter, and record producer|