Church nursery guidelines for Covid-19 – The following Covid-19 guidelines will be implemented for Nursery Workers in addition to the normal policies and expectations:
- Nursery Workers must wear masks at all times. Children under 3 are exempt.
- Temperature checks will be conducted at the entrance. Anyone with a temperature above 100.4 will be asked to worship at home.
- High-touch areas and toys will be disinfected before and after the children arrive.
- Hand washing or sanitizing will be done before snack time.
- Only one child will be allowed inside the nursery at a time and must be dropped off and picked up outside the designated area.
- Gloves will be worn, and hands will be cleaned before and after changing a child.
- Social distancing will be practiced as much as possible.