How To Make Tool In Little Alchemy 2: Little Alchemy 2 is a game that demonstrates the creation of real-world items. For example, it elucidates the procedure of crafting Tools. The game systematically explains the stages in the creation of Tools, and players need to adhere to each step for successful crafting.
Key points to note:
- Crafting Tools in the game is a multifaceted process with numerous steps.
- Elements such as Human or Wood can be utilized to produce a Tool.
- Tools can be forged without the necessity of Electricity.
- Upon successfully creating a Tool, it assumes a pivotal role in the game, facilitating the generation of a diverse array of items in Little Alchemy 2.
Methods To Make Tool In Little Alchemy 2
In the game, there are a variety of ways to craft the Tool element, and just like in real life, using the Tool opens up possibilities to create other interesting things. So, let’s start by exploring how to make the Tool in the game.
There are primarily two main methods to craft the Tool:
- The first method involves using Humans as the main ingredient.
- The second method requires Wood.
Now, let’s delve into the different ways you can craft the Tool using Humans:
- Crafting the Tool using Human alone.
- Combining Stone with Humans to obtain the Tool.
- Adding Steel to Humans will also yield the Tool.
- Mixing Rock with Human results in the Tool.
- Combining Metal and Humans produces the Tool.
Similarly, you can also utilize Wood to craft the Tool, and here’s how:
- Adding Metal to Wood results in the Tool.
- Combining Stone with Wood creates the Tool.
- Mixing Steel with Wood produces the Tool.
- Adding Rock to Wood also results in the Tool.
In our step-by-step guide, we’ll explain how to craft Tool elements using Human and Wood in the game, providing you with all the necessary information.
Making Tools Using Humans
Sure, let’s explore the first approach. We’ll begin by crafting Humans since they were the ones who invented Tools thousands of years ago. While those early Tools may not have been as advanced as today’s, their invention significantly contributed to the progress of Humanity.
Here’s the step-by-step guide:
- Start by combining Water and Earth to create Mud.
- Set the Mud aside and proceed.
Now, let’s move on:
- Combine Air with Air to generate Pressure.
- Mix Pressure with Earth to acquire Stone.
Now, let’s utilize the Mud we set aside:
- Combine Mud and Stone to craft Clay.
Now, follow these steps:
- Add Water to Water to form a Puddle.
- Combine two Puddles to create a Pond.
- Mix two Ponds to generate a Lake.
- Combine Lake with Lake to obtain a Sea.
- Add Sea to Earth to produce the Primordial Soup.
At this point, there are two different methods to complete the creation of Humans. Both methods yield the same results, and we’ll list them both to make it simpler for you to proceed.
If you’ve unlocked the Time element, you can proceed with this approach. Keep in mind, that you can’t generate time by combining various elements. Time is earned by unlocking a total of 100 elements. While it may seem like a significant challenge, if you stay dedicated to the game, unlocking time will happen sooner than you think—pun intended!
Now, with time as a factor, here’s what you need to do:
- Combine Primordial Soup and Time to Obtain Life.
- Add Life to Clay, and there you have it – you’ve crafted the Human element.
That’s all! You’ve effectively created the Human element.
If you haven’t unlocked Time yet, we highly recommend prioritizing that. To monitor your progress, click on the encyclopedia button on the left, and it will indicate how many more elements you need to discover to reach Time, which becomes available after finding 100 elements.
So, if you haven’t unlocked time, here’s the strategy:
- Begin by combining Fire and Fire to obtain Energy.
- Mix Energy with Primordial Soup, and you’ll end up with Life.
- Then, follow the same steps as before – add Life to Clay, and there you have it, you’ve created a Human.
After obtaining a Human through any of these methods, it’s time to create a Tool. For this, only one step is left. You’ll require both Human and Stone, which we crafted earlier in the game.
Combine Human and Stone to produce Tool. And there you have it! You’ve effectively crafted the Tool element in the game. But here’s the kicker: there’s another method, and interestingly, it doesn’t require Humans at all.
Creating a Tool with Wood
For the second method, as we discussed earlier, we won’t involve Humans. Instead, we’ll utilize Wood. Whether you’re challenging yourself to make the Tool element without using Humans or for any other reason, rest assured it’s achievable. Throughout history, Wood has served as the foundation for almost all Tools. In the Stone Age, people used to tie Rocks with Sticks to create some basic Tools.
Making Wood Using Time
Time plays a crucial role in crafting various elements in the game. To get an idea, think of anything that requires time to develop. This will give you a basic understanding of how Time works in the game. You can use it to make Wood too, and here’s how. Additionally, if you want to learn how to make a Tool in Little Alchemy 2 without Electricity, this is one of those methods. So, to make a Tool using Wood, follow these steps.
First, let’s start with these elements:
- Add Water with Water to get a Puddle.
- Combine Puddle with Puddle to obtain Pond.
- Similarly, combining a Pond with a Pond gives Lake.
- Combine Lake and Lake to create Sea.
- Earth and Sea together make the Primordial Soup.
- Combine Primordial Soup with Time to get the Life element.
- When you combine Life and Earth, you get the Soil element.
- Add Life and Soil to get a Plant. Here, you’ll need time to make the Tool.
- Add Time and Plant, and that will get you Tree. After making the Tree element, here’s what you need to do.
- Combining Air and Air gets Pressure.
- Pressure and Earth combined will give Stone.
- Stone with Fire makes Metal.
- Metal and Stone combined make the Blade.
- When you combine Blade with Metal, it gives Sword. Now, let’s use the Tree element that we made before.
- Sword and Tree will finally get you Wood. This isn’t the only method for making Wood in Little Alchemy 2. Another method is possible if you haven’t unlocked the Time element yet.
Making Wood Without Using the Time Element
If you want to challenge yourself or do something different, or if you haven’t unlocked the Time Element yet, here’s what you can do to make a Tool in Little Alchemy 2.
- Start by adding Fire and Fire to make Energy.
- Add Water and Water, which gives Puddle.
- Then, add Water into a Puddle to make the Pond.
- In that Pond, add Water to get the Lake.
- Add Lake and Lake to make Sea.
- When you add Earth to the Lake, you’ll get Primordial Soup.
- Now, combine Primordial Soup and Energy to make Life.
- Take the Life element and combine it with Earth to get Soil.
- When Life is added to Soil, it gives a Plant. We’ve made a Plant; now, we need to make the Big element into a Tree. To make the Big Element, you’ll have to follow these steps.
- Add Earth and Water to make Mud and keep that aside.
- Then, make Pressure by adding Air and Air.
- When you add Pressure and Earth, it makes Stone.
- Add Stone and Mud to make Clay.
- When Clay and Life are combined, you’ll get Human.
- Humans are vital to make Big. From there on, here’s what you need to do.
- First, we’ll make Land by adding Earth and Earth.
- Then add Land and Land to make the Continent.
- Combine Continent and Continent to make a Planet.
- Now, we will make the Sun by adding the Planet and Fire elements.
- Combine the Sun with Energy to make a Solar Cell.
- Then, add a Solar Cell with the Sun to make Electricity and keep that aside.
- Add Stone and Air to make Sand.
- When Fire is added to Sand, it makes Glass.
- Use the Glass with Electricity to make a Light Bulb.
Complete Making Wood
Moving forward, we now have all the elements necessary to create Big. Here’s how you can go about it:
- Combine Human and Bulb; it will generate an Idea.
- Mix the Idea with a Human, and you’ll obtain Philosophy.
- When you add Philosophy to the Planet, you’ll finally get Big.
- Combine Big with the Plant, and you’ll create a Tree.
- Next, follow the same process we previously explained to make a Sword. Once you have a sword, combine it with the Tree Element.
- Add a Tree and Sword to get Wood.
- Once you have Wood ready, you can proceed to make a Tool. For that, you can either use Metal or Stone that you have already created—the choice is up to you.
- Combining Wood and Stone will give you a Tool.
These are all the combinations you can create with a Tool element. Our guide is a step-by-step walkthrough on how to make a Tool in the educational game. We’ve included various methods to craft a Tool in the game, along with a step-by-step explanation of what to do when you want to make a Tool without using an Electricity element in Little Alchemy 2. We trust that the guide has addressed all your questions on the topic.