Uzi Vert is a hip hop artist of American origin who is popular among hip hop lovers worldwide. Lil uzi net worth is estimated to be 19.5 million according to Forbes.
Vert has also been one of the highest-paid rappers in the world. His tours have been a grand success and some of his songs like All My friends are dead have been on top of the charts. For example: In the period between September of 2017 and September of 2018 Lil Uzi earned an astounding amount of $20 million. During this time period, he had 3.5 billion streaming views along with plating an impressive 76 live tours and shows all around the world.
Early Life of Lil Uzi
Lil Uzi Vert was born in Pennsylvania, North Philadelphia by the name of Symere Woods. He was born on 31st July 1994 in Philadelphia’s Francisville this brings the Lil uzi vert age to 26. This shows he got success at an early age.
The singing style of the Uzi has been influenced by famous rappers like Ying Yang Twins, Marily Manson, and Wiz Khalifa. He started his rapping while he was a student in 10th standard. Lil Uzi did this when he saw his classmate remaking Chris brown instrumental.
In the beginning, he started rapping and along with his two friends made a group named Steakwood. Later he dropped out of school and started working at a grocery store for a short period. However, he left the job after some time and was kicked out of the home by his mom subsequently.
This phase was the turning point in the life of Lil Uzi and he started to pursue his career as a rapper seriously.
Also Read: Kevin Hart Net Worth
Career Of Lil Uzi Vert
After his starting phase, Woods changed his name to Lil uzi vert as someone described his rapping fast like it was a machine gun.
Uzi released his first album in 2014 which was named “Purple Thought Vol 1”. This album by the Uzi was described as trippy and psychedelic in the paper the Guardian. In this album, there was a song, “White Shit” that also had a video that became viral in 2017. This was after the Lil uzi entered the mainstream. This was the time when uzi caught the attention of Don Cannon who was an ASAP Mob and producer.
Later Don signed Uzi for his mixtape “The Real Uzi”. This album was released in 2014. This contract with the Don contributed to the Lil Uzi net worth. Other than this he also released numerous songs on SoundCloud. These songs were produced by the Metro Boomin and were later featured on the “boys of summer” by Wiz Khalifa and Fall out Boy. After these releases, Lil uzi vert also signed his next mixtape “Luv is Rage” which was released in 2015.
The amazing performance by Uzi made the HotNewHipHop grant him the title of “Breakout Artist of 2015”.
In 2016 he also released a single “Money Longer” over his SoundCloud. This song topped at no.54 in the top 100 charts and was certified as 2x platinum. After this Lil uzi released his next mixtape “Lil Uzi Vert vs the World”. This mixtape was also his first commercial mixtape. Later this album, by him, was certified as gold.
Other than the mixtapes Lil uzi vert tours have also been a source of income for him. These Lil uzi vert tour contributed to the Lil uzi net worth to a great extent.
|The Real Uzi
|Luv is Rage
|Lil Uzi Vert vs the World
|The Perfect Luv Tape
These were mixtapes released by the artist and these mixtapes contributed to the lil uzi net worth.
|54th on Billboard Hot 100
|You were Right
|40th on Billboard 200
|Bad and Boujee
|No.1 on US billboard hot 100 in 2017
|Luv Scars K.o 1600
|No.7 on Billboard 100
|XO Tour Llif3
|No.1 on Billboard 200
|No.1 on Billboard 200
These are some of the most popular singles of Lil uzi. The songs contributed to the Lil uzi net worth to a great extent. Other than these Lil uzi vert XO tour life has also been very popular and two songs from it made it to the billboard chart.
The Lil uzi vert XO tour life was also certified platinum by the billboard charts as it topped the billboard.
Also Read: Dwayne Johnson Net Worth
In personal life Lil uzi dated Britany Byrd who is a fashion designer by profession in the period from 2014 to 2017. Byrd when she met Uzi was attending the Parson School of the Design in California. There are various mentions of Byrd in the songs of Uzi. she also appeared in the “Money Longer” song which was a Breakout single by Uzi.
Lil uzi vert in his personal life has also been addicted to drugs which he decided to quit after the death of Famous Rapper Lil Peep. Uzi is also trying along with some other rappers to build an anti-gun violence foundation after the death of his friend XXXTenaction.
Lil Uzi Vert Quotes
- Lil Uzi has been through many problems from a young age and has been an inspiration for many people. Some of the Lil Uzi Vert Quotes are:
- “One thing rap and rock have in common, a lot of it is focused on negativity. I like dark stuff.”
- “I played the coronet first, and then I upgraded to the trumpet. The first song I learned on there was ‘Hot Cross Buns.”
- “I just want to be successful. I’m not going to sit here and be like, ‘I want to win a Grammy’ or whatever; if that comes, that’s awesome. But I just want to be successful and provide for my whole family and get my family out the hood.”
- “If you’re you, it doesn’t matter if you’re the most boring person in the world: someone will like you. You’re not trying to be anyone else.”
- “I’m just doing me, and to me, that’s what got me this far.”
- “There are always people who are in the old way of doing things. I don’t think it’s a bad thing necessarily, but things change – nothing stays the same. If you can stay true to yourself, you’re always going to be legendary.”
- “I got different moods. Like, if I’m in a good mood, I listen to ‘Up’ by Thug. If I’m not in a good mood, I’ll listen to ‘King TROUP’ – that’s a real emotional one.”
|Lil Uzi Net Worth
|Lil Uzi Vert Age
|Date of Birth
|31st July 1994
|Lil Uzi Vert Height
|5’3 feet (1.63m)
|Source of Income
|Rapping Songs and albums